Web performance workshop
devcademy by Marc Radziwill
Web performance is still one of the most underrated topics in web development. Even though it can help us, our companies and customers with their and our business, make our website more accessible for people with a slow network and has a significant impact on a sustainable internet.
Web performance checklist
Web performance checklist
Get your web performance checklist. Test your website, and get instant feedback and improvements. I check your site and provide you with feedback about how you can improve your site and your skills.
How does it work?
- Subscribe to the newsletter.
- You get a lifetime-free devcademy account.
- devcademy creates your web performance checklist.
- Your web performance checklist gets reviewed by Marc.
- I send you an email to check out your checklist.
- Your checklist contains all the actions for you.
Web Performance workshop
Web Performance is still one of the most underrated topics in web development. Even though it can help us, our companies and customers with their and our business, make our website more accessible for people with a slow network and has a significant impact on a sustainable internet. In this workshop, we discover the main concepts of web performance, how you can measure them and apply the optimizations that fit your needs to improve the performance of your web application or website.Level: Beginner
Accessibility on the web is one of the most underrated topics. For me, it's as same principle as the performance of a website. If your site is slow, you going to lose customers. If your site is not accessible, it is the same. In the end, you lose money if your site is not accessible or slow. Web Accessibility is easy to apply if you do it from the beginning.Level: Beginner
Have you not found a topic that suits your needs? Let's talk about it and we will create a workshop tailored to your team.Level: Beginner
Level up you skills
Who is your coach?
Web Performance Expert - Developer Advocate
- In over ten years of experience, I have accompanied several live events by significant customers and helped them to help themself.
- worked with multiple clients with high traffic pages
- has held 1000+ remote workshops and meetings
- has a passion for website speed
- I have many years of experience with enterprise applications and know the bottlenecks when it comes to performance problems.
- My performance audits and work has been implemented on websites with high traffic and in highly scalable environments.
Marc likes to work with companies of all sizes and locations. Remote work is a part of his daily working life, so it doesn't matter where the company is located, which problems, needs, and budgets they have. Just drop him a line if you are interested in working together or having a digital coffee.